Monday, March 28, 2011

March 22-31



March 31
The girls got out the tent and played "Castle Dress Up"  Emma still loves necklaces.

March 30

They are so sweet when they are sleeping

March 29
Playing bubbles with the bubble wands from Shawna and Nikki

March 28
Fun on a Sunday evening

March 27
I know only two signs: "more" or  "all done."  To try and keep Emma from throwing her dishes on the floor, I tried to teach it to her so that she could sign instead of throwing. Now months after I gave up, I saw here signing and trying to say all done.  

March 26
It rained here for about a week straignand everyone was bored.  So, wewent out and played anyway. The girls had so much fun!
March 25
Eating Banana "Boats" for preschool snack.
March 24
Preschool Boat Races
March 23
Playing/Singing "Row, row, row your boat"
March 22

No comments: