Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 1st-18th

This month got a little bit chaotic.  I had a lot of skin problems (which equated to very little sleep, which made for a grouchy mom who was in a lot of pain) in the beginning of the month and pictures got put on hold.  I tried to catch up later, but finally thought of it as a break. 

May 3rd
This is me with my eyes completely swollen and some of my cheeks as well.  It doesn't look all that bad in the pictures, but it hurt like crazy!

May 4th

 Jake and all the kids were clean and ready for bed before bedtime (some kind of record!)

May 5th
 Emma likes to sample fruit from the bowl while I nurse her brother.  She knows that during that time she has free reign of the house.

May 7th
 I was still feeling terrible, so I let the girls stay in pjs all day and jump on the couch.

May 8th
 Emma being maternal.  It's really funny.  Sometimes she is so rough and tumble that I think she's not got a gentle bone in her body.  Then the next thing I know, she's rocking something to sleep.  Shoes, dolls, toilet paper...they all get lullabys and rocking.

May 18th
I cooked dinner.  Though it was only eggs and fruit from a can, it was a little bit balanced.  Yay!  I must have been feeling better.

No comments: